In the first place encompassed in the Waterberg mountain range, is the 330ha Shakila Private Game Reserve, in Limpopo Province. Secondly the fast developing Modimolle (Nylstroom) as well as, Bela-Bela (Warmbaths) holiday retreats are on the borders.
Uniquely this peaceful nature retreat offers ample game, bird life, amazing scenery and walks. The equal opportunity to purchase your own private and exclusive property, will of course be available at Shakila game reserve. 1ha is about, the size of one of 48 full title units. Amazing views over the Waterberg cliff, are seen from most stands as a result.
Explicitly a mere 18km away from Bela-Bela as well as, 1h30 drive from Gauteng’s main centres. Hidden in the folds, of the beautiful Waterberg Mountain Ranges lies Shakila. Breakaways with family/friend groups wanting to enjoy, the peace of the Northern Limpopo bush is perfect for this exclusive hideaway.
With that in mind the Waterberg sandstone and a combination of transparent rock crystal mixtures, is what the reserve mainly consists of. Notably the tree species detected are the Wild Seringa also known as the “Pierneef Tree”. The Wild fig and, the largest fruited Bush willow. In addition the Indian Almond, the Karee, the Acacia, together with the Cabbage tree as well as other Waterberg savannah tree species.
Positioned quietly on a ridge, on top of the Waterberg mountains:
In addition gazing down with quiet expectation, and in privacy you will therefore experience the sound of the Nyl River gently flowing. Furthermore the Nyl flood plains, are located about 30km away, near Mogopane (Naboomspruit). Above all they are a well known RAMSAR Convention and world wide reserve area, due to its impressive bird life .
For example, a breeding pair of Black Eagles are settled on the cliff opposite the stands. Watch the beautiful valley below. Also soak up the remarkable vistas as well as, enjoy the wind whispering though the trees. Simultaneously note the elusive Leopard nearby, lounging lazily on the rocks in the sun. In the same vein hear the summons, of the acrobatic Black Eagle calling for its mates. On occasion the silence is broken by the clear call of Fish Eagles, that echos through the valley.
Above all animals are in ample and game includes: rare Brown Hyena, Kudu, Water-buck, Eland, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Klipspringer. Just as the Reedbuck, Duiker, Lynx Bush Pig, Warthog, Bush-buck, Leopard, Steenbok, Porcupine, Aardvark, Python, Aardwolf, Jackal, Baboons, Otter, Iguana. As well as submersed reptiles and birds of many varieties.
- 48 Private Full-title stands, about 1ha in size and each with spectacular mountainous or Savannah views.
- Only 1h30 from Pretoria and 18km from Bela-Bela.
- No Land Claims.
- 36 months to build.
Refer to important Shakila documents, and services listed below regarding Shakila Site Plans, Offer to Purchase, Building and Constructive Mandate. Home Owner’s Syndicate Rules and Mandates, Decree and Shakila Owner’s Syndicate Notary Certificate.
- Gatehouse and security game fence to ensure safety of all residents and game.
- Inclusive of purchase are building and constructive mandates, rules and mandates of Shakila Home Owners Syndicate.
- Possible 12 additional units and Central Conference facilities for Phase two are planned as part of the development.
- Borehole water will be provided by the Developer to a point bordering each stand/unit. From there the owner/s need to connect the water as per their own requirements. General services will be provided as agreed to by the Body Corporate with an appropriate levy.